PC tool for wireless configuration of any FLEX light controller
- Wireless communication with any BL-20x-yy-868 FLEX controller via EnOcean USB-Stick
- Easy DALI configuration (adresses/groups/scenes)
- Configuration of EnOcean light switches and sensors
- Easy to unsderstand user interface
- Simple configuration instead of complex programming
- Low cost for installation and system bring-up
- No further DALI set-up tool necessary
08.05.2020: New in version 22.214.171.124 / firmware 1.3.2
- Support of our new controller BL-204-10-868 EVG FLEX
- Measures and displays the actual DALI power supply voltage
- Displays the actual configuration checksum (config hash), stored in the controller
- Display any telegram signal strength (RSSI) of any sensor signal (with time stamp)
Support of AL-601-00-868 Door sign 15×15 RGB FLEX / EnoSign
- Shows the three channels red / green / blue
- Easy to link motion detectors or light switches to control brightness and color
- Support of AL-500-00 DALI input module 4-ch
- Local use of up to 16 standard light switches connected to up to 4 pcs. AL-500-00
- Easy to link signals, same procedure as in case of EnOcean light switches
- Transmitting RPS telegrams whenever a switch is opened or closed
- In this way, also EnOcean actuators can be used with / controlled by a FLEX controller
Since version 126.96.36.199 / firmware 1.3.2
- Function Project Report: Generate a detailed project report with a simple mouse click.
- Add and configure a FLEX controller OFFLINE.
- Copy controller configuration from FLEX controller A to B, to be able to clone a controller in case of device repair or exchange, using copy & paste.
- New function Brightness change (min. 1):
Limits the minimum dimlevel of any DALI address (single/group/BROADCAST) to value “MIN LEVEL”, indepent of the brightness change parameters. In this way, you can avoid to switch of any luminaire in any case.
- Support of SMART/STYLE/BASE devices to configure a DALI line connected to an AL-511-00 IP-DALI-BRIDGE V2:
When you call “Auto”, and a SMART/STYLE/BASE device is equipped with an EnOcean USB-Stick, this device will be found and displayed in the DALI explorer, like a FLEX controller. Then you can put in the IP address of the AL-511-00 IP-DALI-BRIDGE V2 connected to the SMART/STYLE/BASE. Finally, you can do any DALI commissioning function like addressing, group setup and scene defintion.
- Faster data transmission for upload, read-out of scene and group values, and firmware update
- Display filter in the EnOcean explorer (only selected EEP will be shown).
DALI configuration clearly arranged at the left area of the screen
EnOcean explorer, identified and projected switches and sensors
Configuration list of the controller
Controller configuration with simple menues and buttons
Wireless DALI configuration
Our configuration software BL-201-FLEX can be installed on every pc with Windows 7. The provided USB stick generates the radio communication to the EnOcean technology light control system.
The software provides an automatic function for a fast set-up. The data of all light controllers BL-201-xx-868 and connected DALI lights in radio range are elected and displayed on the screen automatically.
Finally you are able to adjust adresses, switch certain lights to locate them, activate repeater function to change the systems radio range, if neccessary. All comfortable on-site, e.g. with a service laptop.
Vertical: Available ballasts/lights
Horizontal: Up to 16 groups
Allocation of groups by simple mouse click
Classification check with the buttons “group on” and “group off”
Type in the lights DIM level (0..255 oder 0..100%) for one of the 16 scenes easily
Define groups and scenes, comfortable on-site
In the next step you can allocate every DALI light or ballast to up to 16 groups. Simply activate the matching field, and test if the classification fulfills your expectations by switching the group on/off.
Select desired switch
Select switch, controller, function and so on easily via drop-down menue
Configure everything easily and you always keep track of all functions
Switching of lights, groups or scenes – Allocation of switches and push buttons
Once an EnOcean radio controlled switch is activated, you can find it in the EnOcean explorer on the screen and it can be projected.
By a drop down menue you can assign a function to every switch. This can be the switching of a single light, the call up of a scene or starting a timer for a time-controlled function.
All allocations can by found in a clearly arranged list.
Energy saving with motion detectors
Sobald ein EnOcean Funkschalter betätigt wird, erscheint dieser im sog. EnOcean-Explorer der Software und kann projektiert werden.
Über Drop-Down-Listen können Sie jedem Schalter eine Funktion zuweisen, sei es das Schalten einer einzelnen Leuchte oder der Aufruf einer Szene, bis hin zum STarten eines Timers für zeitgesteuerte Funktionen.
Alle Zuweisungen werden in Form einer überscihtlichen Liste dargestellt.
Configuration upload to the controller – done!
Once you established all assignments, you just have to upload it to the controller. For this you choose the desired controller on the screen, update the configuration chart and press the “upload” button. As soon as the process is done, you can test if your configuration works like you want it to do. This can be repeated as often as you like, fast and uncomplicated.
Recommended PC configuration
– Operating system: Windows 7 / 32 bit – free memory capacity on hard disk: 20 MByte (programm + projekt data, according to range and number) – RAM: 2 GByte
BL-PC-FLEX-2 SETUP KIT WINDOWS-PC
Set, consisting of PC software BL-PC-FLEX-2 on USB stick and 1 piece EnOcean USB stick;
for wireless configuration of any “FLEX” controller of series BL-2xx
DEUTA Controls GmbH
Stammsitz / Headquarters
Paffrather Straße 140 - 51465 Bergisch Gladbach
Vertrieb, Entwicklung, Produktion /
Sales, development, production
Hauptstraße 76 - 32479 Hille, Germany
So erreichen Sie uns … / You may contact us as follows …
Auftragsbearbeitung und Einkauf /
Order management and purchasing
Tel.: +49 2202 285 57 - 61 / Fax: +49 2202 285 57 - 79
Technischer Support und Vertrieb /
Technical support and sales
Tel.: +49 5734 51466 - 10 / Fax:+49 5734 51466 - 28