Our VL-700 BASE 1 is a compact IoT controller with the same features as our touch panel VL-705 STYLE, only without a display.
The controller provides a huge amount of interfaces required for building and industrial automation:
2x Ethernet 10/100, 1x USB Host (2.0) and a combined serial interface (RS-232/RS-422/RS-485), 1x SD card.
You can provide high-end user interfaces by the integrated WEB-Server, to connect any Smartphone, tablet or PC to the VL-700 BASE 1 visualization. To develop the user interface and the application, our JMobile software has to be used (not included). Here are a few examples of the things you can do:
- Full support of vector graphics (scaling, transparency, alpha-blending)
- Data display: i.e. numerical, as text, bargraph, analog instruments
- Functions like dada logger, trends, alarm-handler, time-triggered events (scheduler)
- User management
- RSS feeds
- Numerous communication drivers, up to 4 can be used in a project at the same time
- Online and offline simulation in JMobile Studio available
- Extensive library of vector symbols and objects