The VL-704 SMART is a low-budget HMI with all the interfaces you need for small automation projects:
1x Ethernet 10/100, 1x USB Host (2.0) and a combined serial interface (RS-232/RS-422/RS-485).
You can easily realize a smart and comfortable user interface with the resistive toucscreen and the 4,3″ TFT with 64k colours.
To develop and program the user interface, you need the PC software jMobile Studio (not included, has to be ordered separately).
Main features of the jMobile Studio are as follows:
- Full support of vector based graphics (scaling, transparency, alpha-blending)
- Data display: i.e. numeric, as text, bargraph, analog instruments
- Functions as data logger, trends, alarm handler, time triggered events (scheduler)
- User management
- Numerous communication protocol drivers included, up to 4 can be used at the same time
- Online simulation and offline simulation in jMobile Studio available
- Large widget galery with vector graphics and symbols
Please find the VL-704 SMART main features listed below. For more information please check the datasheet.